23 April 2011

Scoreboard

I started using WBT (then Power Teaching) as a Technology teacher. Since I had 25 classes once a week for only 45 minutes I mainly used  Class-YesHands and Eyes, and the Classroom Rules. Three years ago class size reduction was cut and the district switched to mainly PE and Music preps, dropping my Technology position. I was transfered to a new school teaching 1st grade. It was a big change but I was able to use most WBT now that I had the same students more then once a week.
  This year I introduced Class-Yes, Hands and Eyes, the Classroom Rules and the Scoreboard the first day of school in my first grade class. The Scoreboard is wonderful because it starts very simple but can grow and change as you need it to.
Scoreboard Variations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

WBT with Scrapbunny Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template